2016 Caterpillar 725C Haul Truck
8,222 Total frame hours, 3,207 Idle hours, 5,015 Actual working hours on this truck. Good tires, Original condition, Matching pair of 725C trucks available. Read the details:
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine:
• 8,222 Documented total frame hours
• 3,207 Idle hours as recorded by the ECM
•5,015 Actual “in operation” hours on this truck
• A/C / heat
• C9.3 Cat Engine, 320 HP
• Operating weight 52,000 pounds
• 20 Yard or 26 ton capacity
Radial 23.5-R25 Tires, Tread Depth measure as follows – New is 42/32
• Front LH tire measures 37/32nds, or 88% Remaining
• Front RH tire measures 39/32nds, or 93% Remaining
• Center LH tire measures 35/32nds, or 83% Remaining
• Center RH tire measures 34/32nds, or 81% Remaining
• Rear LH tire measures 33/32nds, or 78% Remaining
• Rear RH tire measures 31/32nds, or 74% Remaining
Nice pair of Cat 725C trucks in original condition, these trucks will sell with good TA2 pressure testing report to Cat Spec, including all internal Transmission pressures, Hyd pressures, Engine settings, and more. Please email us or call for additional documents we can email you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Machine Price: $248,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.