2006 Cat D10T, RJG00720, Zero Hour Bare Frame Rebuild with available 4 year, 8,000 hour Warranty. Read the detailed description on our documented and detailed process below. New Undercarriage, Single Shank Ripper, U Blade. This tractor in process now, 20% down payment holds for buyer until finished. Read the Details:
• RJG00720 serial number
Powertrain Plus, Work Order Rebuild Details
• Engine – Cat Dealer Complete Rebuild, with available 4 year, 8,000 hour Warranty.
• Torque Converter – Cat Dealer Complete Rebuild, with available 4 year, 8,000 hour Warranty.
• Radiator & Aftercoolers – Boiled, Pressure tested, Resealed.
• Transmission – Cat Dealer Complete Rebuild, with available 4 year, 8,000 hour Warranty.
• Differential – Cat Dealer Complete Rebuild, with available 4 year, 8,000 hour Warranty.
• Right Final Drive – Cat Dealer Complete Rebuild, with available 4 year, 8,000 hour Warranty.
• Right Steering Clutch & Brake– Cat Dealer Complete Rebuild.
• Left Final Drive – Cat Dealer Complete Rebuild, with available 4 year, 8,000 hour Warranty.
• Left Steering Clutch & Brake – Cat Dealer Complete Rebuild.
• Track Frames – Stripped, Die Checked for cracks, All Major and Minor Bogie Pins checked for movement, Resealed Front track adjuster cannon, Rebuilt Equalizer Bar ends, installed new Pivot Shaft bushings inside track frames.
• All Hydraulic cylinders, Blade, and Ripper – Every cylinder on machine resealed and repacked.
• All Hydraulic pumps – All pumps Pressure tested and confirmed to Cat Spec, replaced with reman as needed.
• Hydraulic coolers – All coolers replaced as warranty required, or boiled, and pressure tested.
• Cab Interior – Refurbished as needed. All gauges working correctly, all factory intended piece present and in good working order. Clean Headliner and fabric, Seat 100% working as intended, all windows and plastic in excellent condition with no breaks.
• Air Condition – New A/C Compressor and 100% New lines, condenser boiled and tested. Tested to Factory cooling temp.
• Wiring – New Engine main wiring harness. All other wiring replaced as needed with evidence of prior break, rub thru, or damage.
• Hydraulic Hoses – 100% Replaced every hydraulic hose on machine. OEM Cat Hoses.
• Undercarriage – 100% New Cat with OEM Cat warranty
• Main Frame – Machine Stripped to Bare frame. Sandblasted, Die Checked for cracks, Installed new main frame pivot shaft bushings. Installed new hardnose pins and bushings, installed new fender support pins and bushings.
• Pivot Shaft – measured and recorded to Cat Spec, die checked for cracks, checked run out, installed 100% new bushings, installed 100% new Seals.
• Equalizer Bar – Sandblasted, checked for cracks, Installed 100% New Pins, Bushings, Seals.
• Hardnose – Sandblasted, Checked for cracks, Measured lift cylinder cannons to Cat spec, installed 100% new bushings in lift cylinder cannons. Installed 100% new pins and bushings in hardnose mounting holes.
• Blade and Ripper pin bores – Every single pin and bushing gone thru, all pins and bushings replaced as needed, or when the joint exhibited any documented movement beyond what would be expected with like new condition.
• Blade Face – Face and Sides 100% Reskinned with New AR400 Steel. New Blade steps installed.
• Blade Spill Guards – New Blade spill guard installed.
• Batteries – Installed 100% new factory Cat Batteries.
• Paint Detail – Every painted piece on this machine, was painted with the high quality 2 part Polyurethane.
• Oils and Filters – All oils and filters are new throughout machine.
• Final Testing – We extensively test all systems, including documented pressures, as well as a white glove and oil dye extensive test for any oil leaks and seeps.
• We have fully documented process with detailed pictures of the machine build to share with purchaser.
• Single Shank Ripper Installed. Shank w/ new tooth & protector, available at extra $5,500 cost.
• U blade w/ twin tilt
• Engine Enclosures
• Clean, straight sheet metal
• Cat C27, 650 HP Engine
• 147,000 lb operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, All UC OEM Caterpillar:
• Rail/Chain – New
• Pads/Grousers – New 31” Wide Pads
• Sprockets measure – New
• Qty 2, Front Idlers – New
• Qty 2, Rear Idlers – New
• Qty 16, Bottom Rollers – New
This particular D10T was a perfect rebuild candidate given its prior service life in a Coal Mine, this machine was NOT used in Rock, the track frames and machine are extremely clean and solid. These types of machines make for the best rebuilds.
These Bare Frame Rebuilds cover all the bases, we feel they are one of the most intensely detailed, complete, and highest quality rebuild solutions available in the marketplace for the total dollars invested. These machines aren’t new, but they are expected to go out and give another full service life to our customers for half the price of new, all while using the proven reliable, pre-emissions technology and systems these machines were originally equipped with. All machines come with a 1 year standard warranty, however for additional cost, you may choose 3 or 4 year, up to 8,000 hour, extended Cat warranty serviceable at any dealer nationwide.
Please call or email us, to request additional information.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.