2016 Cat D11T, Zero Hour Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild w/ 4 year, 6,000 hour factory Cat warranty. U Blade, Single Shank Ripper, 100% New UC, Machine with excellent history and is straight and clean as they come. Down payment Holds machine, Available Summer 2022. Read the Details:
• Very Clean machine with a good non rock work history.
• Dealer performing Cat Certified component rebuilds on the Engine, Torque, Transmission, Steering, and Final Drives.
• In addition to the Cat Certified component rebuilds. The following items are being completed in the work order.
– Rebuild Equalizer Bar with new pins, bushings and seals.
– Install New Bushings and seals in pivot shaft as needed. Measure to factory spec.
– Rebuild every Hydraulic cylinder on machine, blade, and ripper.
– Install 100% new UC.
– Check all minor and major bogies for movement and replace as needed.
– Rotate track frames 360 and check for cracks and fix as needed.
– Check main frame for cracks and fix as needed.
– Install 100% new Ripper joint bushings, and pins as needed.
– Install 100% new Blade bushings, and pins as needed.
– Install new blade cutting edges and end bits.
– Install new lift cylinder yoke bushings.
– 100% all emissions system new or reman. Including exhaust system.
– All hyd coolers boiled and tested.
– All aftercoolers tested and cleaned.
– Transmission cooler replaced with reman.
– Radiator fully rebuilt.
– Test all Hyd pumps to Cat Specs.
– Clean, and restore cab as needed.
– All filters, oils and fluids new throughout machine.
– Fully test machine post rebuild, for any leaks or seeps.
– Sandblast and paint machine fully at completion of rebuild.
– All exterior lights working.
• Machine will sell with a 4 year, 6,000 hour extended Cat OEM warranty on the Rebuilt Components.
• Machine previously performed overburden removal at mine site. Was not a rock or ripper machine.
• Single Shank ripper attached (Ripper Shank additional $12,500).
• U blade w/ twin tilts.
• Cat C32, 850 HP Engine, Tier 4
• 230,000 lbs Operating weight.
• Undercarriage 100% New OEM Cat. All rollers, idlers, Rails, Pads, sprockets, ext.
• Machine load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We will arrange freight to any USA end point, or help with overseas export as needed.
Here is a late model Cat D11T that will be ready to go, besides the Cat Dealer Rebuilds, this machine is receiving an extensive work order in house, The machine will receive full TA2 pressure testing report and full pre sale inspection report. Please call or email us to request full documentation.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
J.J. Scheckel is a first generation company that still operates from the same exact location in Iowa that the Scheckel family originally immigrated to over 170 years ago. We operate a well-maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-built equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.
Machine Price: $1,485,000