2015 Cat 390FL, 6,280 Total hours, Mass Arrangement, OEM Cat Warranty Remaining until July 2023. Reputation machine, 27’ Boom, 11’ Stick, 91” 7.5 yard Bucket. Read the Details:
• Original Paint
• OEM Cat Powertrain + Hydraulic Warranty remaining on machine until July 2023, or 6,943 hrs
• 6,280 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 47% lifetime load factor
• Mass Excavator Arrangement
• 11’ Stick length, part # 384-2101
• 27’ Boom, part # 357-4743
• 91” Bucket, 7.5 yard capacity. K Series Cat teeth
• JC Bucket Linkage, Mass Arrangement
• Variable Gauge UC Track frames.
• Hydraulic counterweight removal device
• Rear view camera
• Cat C18 Accert Engine, 553 HP
• 199,000 Pounds, machine operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat book spec 120% being New):
• Link Height on Chains/Rails measure – 71% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure average 78% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 115% Remaining, 35” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers – 73% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 80% remaining
• Bottom Rollers –average 85% remaining
• We Can Provide Buyer with custom Stick and Boom Shortening or Lengthening options if required and at additional cost.
• We can provide Buyer with additional Bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
• Machine Breakdown, and load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine has just been listed; it previously had good care with a good solid preventative maintenance program. This machine has a remaining parts and labor factory Cat warranty that will transfer and stay with machine.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: SOLD!