2019 Cat 336, Next Gen Excavator, 3,700 total hours, 1,486 of those hours at idle, Auxiliary Hydraulics, 2D Grade Control, 10’6” Stick, 54” Bucket, Documented History, Very Clean machine. Read the Details:
• Original paint
• Full documented history available
• 3,700 Total Hours
• 1,486 Hours were at idle, ECM verified
• 2,214 Actual “in operation” hours on this machine
• 1,341 Lifetime average RPM
• 4.23 Gallons per hour, lifetime average fuel rate
• 29% Lifetime load factor
• 40.91% Lifetime percentage idle time
• 2D Factory Grade Control
• 10’6” Stick length
• 54” Cat bucket
• DB Family bucket linkage
• Quick Coupler controls pre plumbed (No coupler)
• Auxiliary hydraulics plumbed on machine
• Rear view camera
• Deluxe cab
• 10” Touch screen monitor
• Cat C9.3 Engine, 314 HP
• 82,000 pounds, machine operating weight
• Undercarriage measures 90% plus average remaining
• 33.5” wide track pads
• We can provide Buyer with additional bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
This machine is very nice, lots of idle time, low utilization machine, has the Cat 2D grade control system. Search the market for equal machine quality, specs, and hours, and this machine will present itself as one of the very best priced value on the market.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to verify completion, and have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
J.J. Scheckel is a first generation company that still operates from the same exact location in Iowa that the Scheckel family originally immigrated to over 170 years ago. We operate a well-maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-built equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $268,000