2020 Cat 330, Next Gen Excavator, 1,138 total hours, 626 of those hours at idle, 2D Grade Control, Auxiliary hydraulics, Tool control, 10’6” Stick, 4 Years remaining CAT Premier Warranty. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer, save big money from new. Read the details:
• Original Paint
• Full documented history available.
• 4 Year Cat premier warranty remaining on machine.
• 1,138 Total hours
• 626 Hours were at idle, ECM verified
• 512 Actual “in operation” hours on this machine
• 1,355 Lifetime average RPM
• 3.16 Gallons per hour, lifetime average fuel rate
• 22% Lifetime load factor.
• 55.46% Lifetime percentage idle time.
• 20’2” Boom
• 10’6” Stick length
• 60” Bucket, 2.30 yard capacity. Cat part # 541-1751
• CB2 Bucket Linkage
• Quick Coupler controls plumbed
• Auxiliary hydraulics plumbed with tool control
• Rear view camera
• Deluxe cab
• Cat C7.1 Engine, 275 HP
• 66,000 Pounds, machine operating weight
• Undercarriage measures 90% plus remaining
• 31.5” wide track pads
• We can provide Buyer with additional Bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
This machine is as nice as they come, half the hours were at idle, low utilization machine. There is a full CAT premier warranty remaining, has all the options including aux hydraulics and tool control, as well as the Cat 2D grade control system.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price – $258,000