2015 Cat 374FL ME, Mass Excavator Arrangement
2,800 Total hours, 8.4’ Stick, 23’ Boom, 6 Yard 81” bucket, Dealer inspected, Tested, and Ready to go. Read the Details:
• 2,800 Hours.
• 8.4’ Stick length, Cat Part # 366-6287 arrangement.
• 23’ Boom, Cat Part # 432-5838 arrangement.
• 81” Heavy Duty Bucket, 6 yard capacity, K150 Teeth, S/N MJJ00419.
• WB Bucket linkage family.
• Variable gauge track frames.
• Rear view camera.
• Flood lights.
• Cold Weather package.
• Cat C15 Engine, 485 HP, Final Tier 4.
• 165,000 lbs Machine operating weight.
Undercarriage measures as follows:
• Rail/Chain height average 70% remaining.
• Links/Bushings on rails average 65% remaining.
• Pads/Grousers – 85% Remaining, 26” wide track pads.
• Front Idlers average 84% remaining.
• Top Carrier Rollers average 80% remaining.
This machine is as good and low hour as they come for a used Cat 374FL. This machine has come from high reputation company and is very clean, straight, tight & original. We have fresh CAT dealer inspection available for your review. We will also have full CAT TA2 pressure testing report available.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
Machine breakdown and load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, shims, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.