2012 Cat D6T XL, VPAT, 4,828 Total hours, 917 Idle hours, 3,911 Actual “in operation” hours. ARO Accugrade GPS Ready, Rear Multi shank ripper, Good UC. Machine is good, clean & original with documented service history & oil samples. Rent or Buy.
• 4,828 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 917 Idle Hours, ECM verified
• 3,911 Actual in operation working hours on this machine
• 19.08% Lifetime average Idle Time
• 1,548 Lifetime average RPM
• 7.17 GPH Lifetime average fuel rate (gallons per hour)
• 62% lifetime total load factor
• Original paint, original condition machine
• Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready, doesn’t come with hardware
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
• Rear Multi Shank Ripper, comes w/ 1 middle shank as pictured
• Cat C9.3 Accert Engine, 230 HP
• 53,000 lbs Operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (based on Cat spec 120% being New)
• Cat Heavy Duty Standard Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height average measure 46% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails average 34% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 81% Remaining, 22” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Measure – 48% Remaining
• Front Idlers –average 80% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 92% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 55% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – Average 120% remaining
This machine is Original, straight, clean, and as good as you can buy them in this price range. Came from a very good home with good maintenance. Documented history and clean oil samples.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to verify completion, and have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, or if preferred, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
J.J. Scheckel is a first generation company that still operates from the same exact location in Iowa that the Scheckel family originally immigrated to over 170 years ago. We operate a well-maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-built equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: SOLD!