2015 John Deere 1050K, 4,650 hours, SU Blade, Multi Shank Ripper, Topcon GX60 Full Auto GPS system comes with machine. Straight, clean & original Midwest dirt machine as nice as they come. Read the Details:
• 4,650 Total Frame Hours
• Original Paint, Original condition machine
• Comes with Topcon GX60, 3D Full Auto GPS System.
• SU Blade, with twin tilt.
• Multi Shank Ripper, comes with 3 shanks.
• Suspended Double Bogie Undercarriage
• Chrome Stack
• Lights option
• Deere Powertech 6135 Engine, Tier 4 final. 350 HP
• Hydrostatic Auto Transmission with speed select and 1 level steering.
• 97,000 Pounds, operating weight
• 13’7” total width
• 11’5” total height
• 28’10” overall length.
Undercarriage measures as follows:
• Rail/Chain height measure 52% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 42% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 70% Remaining, 24” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Measure – 100% Remaining / New
• Front Idlers –average 54% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 84% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 54% remaining
It would be extremely hard to find a nicer Deere 1050K at this price, this machine is straight and clean out of a Midwest dirt contractor retirement dispersal.
This machine is currently undergoing a Deere dealer complete inspection with pressure tests. Please call or email to have additional information, testing reports, and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.