2018 Volvo L180H, 6,250 hours, Auxiliary Hyd, 6 yard GP bucket, 330 Horsepower, 62,000 pounds. Clean, straight, and original condition. Volvo Dealer Inspected & tested. Read the details!
• 6,250 Frame Hours
• Joystick Controls
• Auxiliary Hydraulic controls and plumbing to front of machine
• General purpose Bucket w/ straight edge, 6 Yard capacity
• Auto Lube
• Additional counterweight
• Rear View Camera
• Axle Oil cooler
• Boom Suspension Ride Control
• 330 HP, Volvo D13J engine
• 62,000 Pound operating weight
Tire Measurements, Size 26.5 R25, 49/32 new tread depth:
• Front LH tire tread depth measures 23/32nds, or 47% Remaining
• Front RH tire tread depth measures 20/32nds, or 41% Remaining
• Rear LH tire tread depth measures 17/32nds, or 35% Remaining
• Rear RH tire tread depth measures 24/32nds, or 49% Remaining
This is a very clean L180H that is hard to find at this price. No visible oil leaks, Pins and Bushings in the loader frame, and center are good.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection by the local OEM Volvo Dealer, including a full pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $238,000