2010 Caterpillar 740, B1P Series, 10,900 hours, 80 Yard light material body w/ tailgate, Radial tires, 1 Owner prior municipal owned. Read the Details:
• 10,900 Total frame hours
• Holmes special application, 80 yard capacity. Light material body: garbage, ash, chips, or suitable for any light material. This hard to find box is $150,000 replacement cost.
• Height from ground to top of box sidewall is 13’6”
• The truck is 13’ wide
• A/C / heat
• C15 Cat Engine, 485 HP
• Operating weight: 72,000 pounds
• 31.5 Yard Capacity
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, measure as follows –
• Front LH tire measures 61/32nds, or 74% Remaining
• Front RH tire measures 54/32nds, or 66% Remaining
• Center LH tire measures 60/32nds, or 73% Remaining
• Center RH tire measures 23/32nds, or 28% Remaining
• Rear LH tire measures 43/32nds, or 53% Remaining
• Rear RH tire measures 49/32nds, or 60% Remaining
This truck came in from municipal landfill. They transferred garbage with this truck. The body was made by Holmes in Iowa, is 80 cubic yard capacity with hydraulic tailgate. This truck would be suitable for any light material application. The truck runs out and seems to be Solid and Sound both mechanically and cosmetically for the age and hours.
This truck will be selling just as arrived.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Please visit our homepage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $148,000