2007 Cat 826H Trash Compactor, 9,800 hours on Complete Dealer Rebuild., 3,767 of those hours were documented at idle, only 6,033 actual “in operation’ hours on this machine since Rebuild. Excellent Wheels and Feet, documented maintenance history, all pressures and systems tested to OEM Spec. Nationwide Transport available. Read the Details:
• 16,000 total frame hours
• 9,800 hours since, Cat dealer, $280,000 documented rebuild. The machine was rebuilt at 6,200 hours because it had a small fire and the landfill took to cat for complete reman of machine
• 3,767 of those 9,800 hours were at Idle, as documented by machine ecm
• 6,033 hours of actual “in operation” hours on this machine since rebuild
• 9.87 Gallons per Hour, Lifetime fuel rate
• 1,489 Lifetime average RPM
• 51% lifetime Load Rating on this machine
• Straight Blade
• Enclosed Cab
• Air Condition, Heat
• Cat Plus Compactor tips average measure 6.5” height
• Operating Weight – 81,500 pounds
• 400 HP, Cat C15 engine
• This is a Pre Emissions 826H which makes for added reliability
This machine has received fresh paint, and an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.