J.J. Scheckel “Rock Eater” Boom Ripper System for Cat 390FL
Brand New, “The ORIGINAL” Extreme High Leverage J.J. Scheckel “Rock Eater” Ripper Boom Attachment, to fit Cat 390FL excavator. Perform production ripping projects in frost and rock, not previously possible. Read the Details:
• Boom Weight – 32,000 pounds
• Stick weight – 34,000 pounds
• Ripper weight – 4,000 pounds
• Total Package weight – 70,000 pounds
• Extreme force, extreme leverage Ripper Attachment. Designed to utilize your CAT 390 machine size and weight to rip rock and frost where previously thought un-rippable. Exceeds ripping force that was available with Cat D11 tractor. These booms are much different that a standard ripper tooth on the end of a excavator. These are engineered to use the extreme weight, and the extreme force and leverage, to effectively dedicated rip in rock or frost daily without breaking.
• These are the original, proven engineered units made with Q435 high strength steel, automatic computer-controlled welding where possible on the boom sections, internal gusseting, and the very best quality product on the market.
• All hydraulic cylinders included with this boom attachment, except the boom lift cylinders, use your machines factory boom lift cylinders.
These ORIGINAL “Rock Eater” Booms are engineered, and contract manufactured exclusively for J.J. Scheckel Corporation, with all updates and improvements manufactured back into the product. We invite your own inspection of this attachment anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
Attachment Price – $188,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.