2018 Cat 336FL
2,200 Original hours, w/ brand new Material Handler conversion. 54’ Total reach, New 30’ boom, 24’ Stick, Hydraulic lift cab, Counterweight addition, Made w/ STRENX 700 steel & many other industry leading options. Choice of available work tool. Read the Details:
• 2,200 Original frame hours.
• 883 Documented idle Hours, as indicated by the ECM.
• Only 1,317 actual operating hours on this machine.
• Average engine RPM for life of machine, as recorded by ECM – 1,305 RPM.
• Overall load factor for life of machine, as recorded by ECM – 36%.
• Average lifetime fuel rate – 5.63 gallons per hour.
• Cat C9.3 Accert, Tier 4 Diesel Engine, 300 HP.
• Machine weight – 100,000 lbs.
• Machine width – 10’ 10”.
New Material Handler Conversion
We took this very nice low hour Cat 336FL carrier machine, and installed a New J.J. Scheckel Material Handling “Strong Boom” and MH conversion kit. We have these booms contract manufactured out of STRENX 700 brand steel which is known as one of the top quality grades known for structural steel. Please see a list below of the conversion specs. These are done under strict attention to detail at our facility on Bellevue, Iowa. We have Cat 336 and Cat 349 Material Handling machines available.
• 54’ Total reach.
• New 30’ boom.
• New 24’ stick.
• Hard pipe hydraulic lines on the boom.
• Integrated shut off valves.
• Quick couplers on work tool and boom, for easy clean disconnect.
• All greaseable bushings are dimpled throughout.
• Robotic welding on all applicable boom joints.
• Dual stick cylinders
• Boom lift cylinders are the stock cylinders.
• All OEM Style hose ends and fittings, not metric.
• All steel boom pipe clamps.
• Hard pipe grease lines to joints, with grease bank.
• 8,000 PSI hydraulic hoses. Exceeds the machines OEM hose ratings.
• Safety drop valves installed on stick cylinders.
• 5 Ton mid section counterweight addition added to machine.
• Hydraulic lift cab riser added to machine.
• Machine price does not include work tool, however we have options below if needed.
Additional Options & Work Tools Available:
• We can install safety drop valves on boom lift cylinders for an additional $20,000 if required.
• We can install new triple bar grousers, with poly track pad inserts for an additional $30,000. These are designed for companies working on cement or blacktop regularly.
• New 1.5 Yard Orange Peel Grapple, with full rotation, additional $48,000.
• New 2 Yard Clamshell Bucket, with full rotation, additional $48,000.
This machine is ready to go! Our material handler conversion program aims to make the highest quality units available to our customers, using low hour Caterpillar brand carrier machines, for a lifetime of serviceability and support, while still coming in at an economical up front cost several hundred thousand less than new.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.