60″ + 60” Southwest Brand, Double Drum Sheepsfoot Roller, from Midwest contractor. Exactly as pictures show.
• Bearings visually appear good.
• Round Style Feet, measure 10” tall, 3.5” diameter.
• These 60” rollers will generally weigh around 18,000 pounds empty and 30,000 pounds with the drums filled with liquid. We cannot verify if drums hold liquid.
• These rollers new are costing $64,000. We have those available also.
• These old rollers are getting hard to find in decent shape.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.