2018 Cat 966M Wheel Loader
7,194 Frame hours, 2,566 Idle hours recorded, 4,628 Working hours on this machine. Hydraulic quick coupler, 5.5 Yard GP bucket, Original paint, Original condition. Read the details:
• Original paint, machine could use paint for better presentation.
• 7,194 Frame hours.
• 2,566 Hours were idle time, as recorded by ECM
• Only 4,628 actual hours in operation for this machine.
• Average Engine RPM’s for life of machine recorded at 1,195 RPM.
• Average fuel rate for life of this machine was 4.09 gph.
• Very low overall lifetime load factor of 27% on this machine.
• PJM GP Bucket w/ straight edge, 5.5 Yard capacity.
• PJM Hydraulic Quick Coupler.
• A/C, Heat.
• Joystick steering, Cat Command.
• Rear view camera.
• Lighting Group.
• 300 HP, Cat C9.3 Accert engine
• 53,500 Pound operating weight
Matching Dynamax Radial, 26.5+R25 Tires:
• New Tread Depth 48/32.
• Front LH tire measures 38/32nds, or 79% Remaining.
• Front RH tire measures 38/32nds, or 79% Remaining.
• Rear LH tire measures 38/32nds, or 79% Remaining.
• Rear RH tire measures 38/32nds, or 79% Remaining.
This 966M came in from complete retirement package from high reputation company. The machine is still in its original paint and could use paint job to have a better presentation. Cab is clean, and everything on the machine works and operates as it should. This machine has as low as utilization stats as you will find, lifetime average RPM and fuel rate is very low.
We will have full Cat TA2 pressure testing report available for viewing as well.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.