2010 Cat 950H Wheel Loader
5,875 Total hours, 3,233 Documented idle hrs, Only 2,642 hours of actual “in operation” working time on this machine. Legit and documented, Hydraulic quick coupler, 4 Yard GP bucket, Matching pair of nice low hour, pre-emissions machines. Read the details!
• 5,875 Total hours.
• 3,233 Hours were Idle time as recorded by ECM.
• Only 2,642 actual hours in operation for this machine.
• 1,194 Lifetime average RPM.
• 55.12 Percent lifetime idle time.
• 3.11 Lifetime fuel rate, gallons per hour.
• 25% Lifetime load factor.
• Steering wheel.
• Joystick controls.
• Ride control.
• General purpose bucket w/ edge, 4 yard capacity.
• Hydraulic quick coupler.
• 200 HP, CAT C7 Accert engine.
• 40,500 lb Operating weight.
Tire measurements (new measurement is 45/32nd):
• Radial tires, Size 23.5 R25.
• Front LH tire tread depth measures 25/32nds, or 55% Remaining (Michelin XHA).
• Front RH tire tread depth measures 31/32nds, or 69% Remaining (Double coin).
• Rear LH tire tread depth measures 31/32nds, or 69% Remaining (Double coin).
• Rear RH tire tread depth measures 32/32nds, or 71% Remaining (Double coin).
This is a hard to find Cat 950H with original low hours. No visible oil leaks. Pins and bushings in the loader frame and center are good. Lots and lots of idle time. Documented history. As nice and original as they come. Have a matching pair that came in from Midwest contractor.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to text, text only line to Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.