2015 Cat D11T, Zero Hour Powertrain Components w/ 4 year, 6,000 hour factory Cat warranty. U Blade, Single Shank Ripper, Good UC. Machine with excellent history and is straight and clean as they come. Available January 2022. Read the Details:
• Very clean machine with a good non-rock work history, Cat Dealer performing Cat Certified component rebuilds on the Engine, Torque, Transmission, and Final Drives.
• Machine will sell with a 4 year, 6,000 hour extended Cat OEM warranty on the Rebuilt Components.
• 33,736 total frame hours. Machine previously performed overburden removal at mine site. Was not a rock or ripper machine.
• Hydraulic Access Ladder to the Cab
• Single Shank ripper attached (Ripper Shank additional $12,500)
• U blade w/ twin tilts, Good solid face on the blade
• Cat C32, 850 HP Engine, Tier 4
• 230,000 operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows:
• Link height on the rail/chain measure 78% Remaining
• Bushing diameter on the rail/chain measure 85% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers measure 68% Remaining – 28” Wide Pads
• Qty 2, Front Idlers average 49% remaining
• Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 80% remaining
• Carrier Rollers measure 100% Remaining
• Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 50% remaining
• Machine load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. We take great pride in the detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, and detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories. We will arrange freight to any USA end point, or help with overseas export as needed.
Here is a late model D11T that will be ready to go. Besides the Cat Dealer Rebuilds, this machine is receiving a fairly extensive work order in-house, including: fixing any oil seeps and leaks, checking equalizer bar and pivot shaft, cleaning all compartments, servicing all oil, filters, and fluids, pressure testing all hydraulic systems to factory spec, and much more. The machine will receive full TA2 pressure testing report and full pre-sale inspection report. Please call or email us to request full documentation.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years, we operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $988,000