2015 Cat D11T, Zero Hour Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild w/ 4 year, 6,000 hour factory Cat warranty. U Blade, Single Shank Ripper, Good UC, Machine with excellent history and is straight and clean as they come. Available and Ready Now! Read the Details:
• Very Clean machine with a good non rock work history.
• Machine will sell with a 4 year, 6,000 hour extended Cat OEM warranty on the Rebuilt Components.
• Dealer performed Cat Certified component rebuild on the Engine, Torque, Transmission, Steering, and Final Drives.
• In addition to the Cat Certified component rebuilds. The following items have been completed on the work order:
– Rebuild Equalizer Bar with new pins, bushings and seals.
– Install New Bushings and seals in pivot shaft as needed. Measure to factory spec.
– Rebuild every Hydraulic cylinder on machine, blade, and ripper.
– Check all minor and major bogies for movement and replace as needed.
– Rotate track frames 360 and check for cracks and fix as needed.
– Check main frame for cracks and fix as needed.
– Install 100% new Ripper joint bushings, and pins as needed.
– Install 100% new Blade bushings, and pins as needed.
– Install new lift cylinder yoke bushings.
– 100% all emissions system new or reman. Including exhaust system.
– All hyd coolers boiled and tested.
– All aftercoolers tested and cleaned.
– Transmission cooler replaced with reman.
– Radiator fully rebuilt.
– Test all Hyd pumps to Cat Specs.
– Clean, and restore cab as needed.
– All filters, oils and fluids new throughout machine.
– Fully test machine post rebuild, for any leaks or seeps.
– All exterior lights working.
• 33,736 Total frame hours. Machine previously performed overburden removal at mine site. Was not a rock or ripper machine.
• Hydraulic Access Ladder to the cab
• Single Shank ripper attached, (Ripper Shank additional $12,500)
• U blade w/ twin tilts. Good solid face on the blade
• Cat C32, 850 HP Engine, Tier 4
• 230,000 lbs operating weight
• Undercarriage measures as follows:
– Link height on the rail/chain measure – 78% Remaining.
– Bushing diameter on the rail/chain measure – 85% Remaining.
– Pads/Grousers measure 68% Remaining – 28” Wide Pads.
– Qty 2, Front Idlers average 49% remaining.
– Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 80% remaining.
– Carrier Rollers measure – 100% Remaining.
– Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 50% remaining.
• Machine load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We will arrange freight to any USA end point, or help with overseas export as needed.
Here is a late model D11T that will be ready to go, besides the Cat Dealer Rebuilds, this machine is received a fairly extensive work order in house. The machine will receive full TA2 pressure testing report and full pre sale inspection report. Please call or email us to request full documentation.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years, we operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: SOLD!