2012 Cat D6T LGP
3,740 Original frame hours, 413 Hours were at idle, 3,327 Actual operating hours, Straight blade w/ tilt, Rear winch, GPS ready, Machine is good, clean & original with documented service history since new. Rent or Buy.
• 3,740 Total hours, ECM verified.
• 413 hours at idle, ECM verified.
• 3,327 actual in operation working hours on this machine.
• 42% Lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM.
• 4.88 Lifetime fuel rate gallons per hour.
• 1,269 Lifetime average RPM.
• Original paint.
• Straight Blade w/ tilt.
• GPS Cat Accugrade ready.
• Paccar PA56, Winch w/ fairleads.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer.
• Rear Screen.
• Cat C9.3 Engine, 230 HP
• 53,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on CAT spec 120% being new):
• Cat System 1 Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height measure 76% remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails average 90% remaining
• Pads/Grousers average 102% Remaining, 36” wide track pads
• Sprockets measure 106% remaining
• Front idlers average 120% remaining
• Rear idlers average 120% remaining
• Bottom rollers average 90% remaining
• Top carrier rollers average 95% remaining
This machine is straight, clean, and legit low hours and still in original paint.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full CAT TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
Machine Price: $248,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.