2006 Cat D10T
Good used machine just off job, Mid-hour components, Like new track groups, SU blade, Multi shank ripper. Dealer service history since new. Read the details:
• Documented Cat Dealer Repair History.
• 27,905 Total Lifetime Frame Hours.
• 9,667 Hours on Cat Dealer Engine Rebuild.
• 9,667 Hours on Cat Dealer Torque Converter Rebuild.
• 5,223 Hours on Cat Dealer Right Final Drive Rebuild.
• 3,905 Hours on customer in-house Left Final Drive Rebuild.
• Transmission has been done in past as well, however customer does not have exact date or hours of that component. Current oil samples are clean and transmission passes all Caterpillar specifications pressure tests.
• Multi shank ripper, includes 1 middle ripper shank as pictured.
• SU blade, w/ tilt.
• Cat C27, 722 HP Engine.
• 155,000 lbs Operating weight.
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on Cat book spec of 120% as new:
• Rail/Chain height measure 114% Remaining.
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 120% Remaining.
• Pads/Grousers – 98% Remaining, 28” wide Track pads.
• Sprockets Measure – 50% Remaining.
• Front Idlers average – 36% Remaining.
• Rear Idlers average – 30% Remaining.
• Top Carrier rollers average – 89% Remaining.
• Bottom Rollers average – 60% Remaining.
Here is another really solid and sound Cat D10T with documented Cat Dealer Rebuild History. This machine came right off customer job site. It came from a high reputation company who gave this machine whatever it needed for maintenance and repair.
We are currently performing a Complete Cat TA2 Pressure testing report for this machine, and several other work order related services. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
Machine load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. We take great pride in the detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories. We can arrange freight to any endpoint.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.