2012 CAT D8T
4,670 Original frame hours, 1,843 Idle hours, Only 2,827 actual operating hours on this machine. New SU blade, Paccar winch, Original paint, Reputation machine. Would be hard to find a lower hour D8T in this year and price range. Read the Details:
• 4,670 Total frame hours, ECM Verified.
• 1,843 Idle hours recorded, ECM verified.
• 2,827 Total actual “in operation” hours on this machine.
• Enclosed cab, A/C, heat
• Diff steer
• Brand new SU blade, with tilt. Previously had angle blade.
• Paccar PA140-316 Winch.
• Rear screen.
• Fuel tank guarding.
• Cat C15 Engine, 364 HP.
• 88,000 Pounds operating weight.
Cat UC, measures as follows (based on Cat book spec 120% being new):
• Rail/Chain Height measure average of 40% Remaining.
• Pads/Grousers measure average of – 60% Remaining, 24” wide.
• Sprockets measure average of – 43% Remaining.
• Front Idlers average – 80% Remaining.
• Rear Idlers average – 80% Remaining.
• Bottom Rollers average – 81% Remaining.
Here is a Cat D8T with super low original hours and even less actual working hours of only 2,827. It was a previous pipeline machine, and is still in original paint, we just set it up with a brand new bedrock SU blade. We will have full Cat TA2 pressure testing report available for viewing as well. Should make an excellent machine at near half the price of new.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.