2006 Cat D10T
Low Component Hours, 90% UC, SU Blade, Single Shank Ripper, Documented History, High Reputation Machine. Excellent condition. Read the Details:
• Documented Rebuild History and Invoices.
• 20,505 Total Lifetime Frame Hours.
• 9,549 hours on Cat Dealer Engine Major, performed at 10,956 hours.
• 1,065 hours on Exchange Reman Transmission, performed at 19,440 hours.
• 1,065 hours on Exchange Reman Torque Converter, performed at 19,440 hours.
• 1,065 hours on Transmission coolers and pumps replaced with new.
• 8,608 hours on Right Hand Final Rebuild, performed at 11,897 hours.
• 1,026 hours on $14,989 spent on New Fuel Injectors.
• 1,026 hours on $3,568 spent replacing Engine Wiring Harness.
• 1,098 hours, on $56,487 spent on New Track Groups.
Current work order performing the following:
• Zero hours on reseal/rebuilding all blade and ripper hydraulic cylinders
• Zero hours on several blade and ripper pins and bushings, on joints that were loose.
• New bushings and pins as needed on equalizer bar.
• Servicing all oils and filters.
• Fixing any visible oil seeps and leaks.
• Single Shank ripper, c/w ripper shank as pictured.
• SU blade, w/ twin tilts.
• Cat C27, 722 HP Engine.
• 155,000 operating weight.
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on Cat book spec of 120% as new:
• Rail/Chain height measure 112% Remaining.
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 108% Remaining.
• Pads/Grousers – 102% Remaining, 24” wide Track pads.
• Sprockets Measure – 104% Remaining.
• Front Idlers average – 60% Remaining.
• Rear Idlers average – 76% Remaining.
• Bottom Rollers average – 82% Remaining.
• Top Carrier Rollers average – 99% remaining.
Here is very solid Cat D10T with low original frame hours given the year model. Additionally, the machine came from a high reputation Land Development company that had Cat dealer perform anything the machine needed, all component rebuilds and service history stated is documented. Its getting really hard to find a non emissions model Cat D10T with this low of original frame hours.
We are performing a Complete Cat TA2 Pressure testing report for this machine, and several other work order related services including servicing oils and filters and making this machine field ready.
Machine load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We can arrange freight to any endpoint.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.