Brand New, Holmes 11F Padfoot Roller Blade, Extreme Duty, 11 foot Hydraulic box blade, with Padfoot / sheepsfoot drum rollers. This unit has the wheel kit lift attachment for crossing concrete or pavement as needed. This tool is what contractors are going to for the best system in pull behind compaction. Use to maintain and compact haul roads, building sites, or any construction projects that require leveling, smoothing, packing, or compacting. You will never go back to a plain sheepsfoot roller again. For Rent or Sale.
· This is a brand new unit
· 11’ cutting width
· 4.2 cubic yard capacity in the box blade
· Replaceable cutting edge
· 42” diameter, Padfoot Rear drums, 1/2” thick drum shell, solid steel square compactor feet.
· Weighs 11,000 pounds empty shipping weight
· Weighs 16,000 pounds when drums filled with liquid ballast
· Made in Iowa, all parts readily available same day shipping.
· Removable Hitch for transport- makes unit under 8’6” wide, & Legal when loaded sideways, and wheels flipped
· Total height 4’
· Total width 11’3”
· Total length with hitch – 20’
Rent for $4,800/ Month. Rent applies to purchase price, if decide to purchase at later date.
These are the highest quality units on the market- rugged, construction-duty, can be pulled with tractors or dozers. These units work excellent for compaction, haul road maintenance, site maintenance, leveling, compacting cuts and fills, running down and sealing/packing job sites before rain events, to keep water shedding and not soaking in and delaying production. We sell hundreds of these units and they are working throughout the country.
We invite your inspection of this unit anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Nationwide shipping, and economical delivery available, to all points USA, Canada, or overseas export.
Rent or Buy.