2024 TATU, Extreme Duty, 11’ + 40”, Offset Wheel Disk
Tatu EHD, 11’ Cutting width, with 40” diameter notched disk blades. Extra heavy duty, offset disk with transport wheels. These are the heaviest, most extreme duty, construction disks on the market. Take a very close look.
This exact model is comparable to the Rome TRCW disk, however our TATU brand has bigger diameter 2-3/4″ axles and bigger, heavier bearings, along with many other advantages. When comparing these construction duty disks, you cannot compare to the lighter duty units for pricing. You must compare apples to apples to other manufacturers with the correct total weight of the disk in question, along with width of cut, axle diameter, and disk blade diameter. Many manufacturers make light duty disks with 36” disk blades and only 2-1/8″ diameter axles and a total weight of only around 10,000 pounds. These are NOT the same as the Extreme Duty units we sell in the Tatu Brand.
The total weight of the disk is 15,050 lbs. This disk has a total of 12 disk blades. The weight per disk blade is listed as 1,250 lbs.
This disk has 2 function hydraulics: 1 function for the wheels up and down, and 1 function for the hitch leveling, or draft, if desired.
Listed tractor horsepower recommendations for this disk is 290-310, however it depends how aggressive you get, and your traction. For example, a 180 HP dozer can easily handle this disk because it has the weight and traction.
Read the Details Below –
• Built from the same family that operated Rome Disk Company, for many years in the past.
They took the best design and improved upon it, with Tatu Disks.
• The very best, stoutest, double wall frame construction on the market. Not a tube frame, this is actual double wall construction. The benefits are in the details.
• The stoutest wheel carrier frame in the market, designed to not bend like the others, when operator is reversing, with the disk raised up, and the tires on the ground.
• Heat treated and improved 2-3/4″ hardened axles on the disk gangs, with casted spacers.
• The longest lasting, heaviest duty, oil bath bearing in the market on the disk gangs. Patented and improved Duro Mark bearings, with replaceable guards and swivel ability.
• Each disk comes with the tooling attached, for all major nuts and bolts on the unit.
• High quality hydraulic cylinders, w/ seal kits available.
• The disk blades are heat treated, hardened Boron steel, manufactured by Tatu. They are 1/2″ thick, and are the same disk blades supplied to most all other major manufacturers in the USA.
• Adjustable disk blade scrapers / cleaners.
• Rod stops on the hydraulic cylinders, provided for depth control.
• 100% Parts availability, same day shipping on all common parts, in stock at our location, in Bellevue, Iowa.
Take a close look at these Tatu Brand, extreme duty Disks, they really our superior in most every way. We are a North American Dealer for Tatu, and will provide all parts and support. We Ship Nationwide.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This disk is priced to sell.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.