2019 Cat 336, Next Gen Excavator, 3,800 Total hours, 1,367 of those hours at idle, Warranty till September 2023, 2D Grade Control, 12’10” Stick, 60” Bucket, 1 Owner, Documented history, Very clean machine. Read the Details:
• Original Paint
• 1 Owner, Full documented history available
• 2 Year, 2,000 hour remaining warranty, till September 2023
• 3,800 Total Hours
• 1,367 hours were at idle, ECM verified
• 2,433 actual “in operation” hours on this machine
• 1,367 lifetime average RPM
• 4,41 gallons per hour, lifetime average fuel rate
• 30% lifetime load factor
• 36.43% lifetime percentage idle time
• 2D Factory Grade Control on Machine
• 12’6” Stick length
• CF 59” Bucket, 3 yard est capacity
• DB Family Bucket Linkage
• Quick Coupler Controls and Hyd lines plumbed on boom. (No Coupler)
• Rear view camera
• Deluxe Cab
• 10” Touch Screen Monitor
• Cat C9.3 Engine, 314 HP
• 82,000 Pounds, machine operating weight
• Undercarriage measures 70% plus average remaining
• 33.5” wide track pads
We can provide buyer with additional bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
Auxiliary Hydraulic Kit can be installed on this machine for additional $14,000.
This machine is very nice, 2 years remaining warranty, full documented history, lots of idle time, low utilization machine, has the Cat 2D grade control system. Search the market for equal machine quality, specs, and hours, and this machine will present itself as one of the very best priced value on the market.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $268,000