2018 Caterpillar 745
7,385 Total hours, 3,426 Idle hours, 3,959 Total in-operation hours. Transmission update with warranty. Full history available, Package of 4 nice clean matching trucks with original paint. Read the details:
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine:
• 7,385 documented Total Frame hours.
• 3,426 Trans Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM.
• 3,959 actual “in operation” working hours on this truck.
• A/C / heat.
• Tailgate is available for additional $12,500 installed.
• 1,484 hours since Transmission update rebuild performed in 2022, replacement warranty.
• C18 Cat Engine, 511 HP.
• Operating Weight 74,000 pounds.
• 34 Yard or 45.2 ton capacity.
Radial 29.5R25 Tires, Tread Depth measure as follows – New Depth is 60/32nds.
• Front LH tire measures 30/32nds, or 50% Remaining – Firestone
• Front RH tire measures 51/32nds, or 84% Remaining – Bridgestone V Steel L Traction
• Center LH tire measures 28/32nds, or 46% Remaining – Bridgestone V Steel L Traction
• Center RH tire measures 36/32nds, or 59% Remaining – Bridgestone V Steel L Traction
• Rear LH tire measures 49/32nds, or 81% Remaining – Bridgestone V Steel L Traction
• Rear RH tire measures 29/32nds, or 48% Remaining – Bridgestone V Steel L Traction
Here is a really nice and original CAT 745 truck that comes with a lot of documented CAT Facts Service history performed by the CAT Dealer. We have a matching Package of 4 of these trucks.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full CAT TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Machine Price: $388,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.