2018 Caterpillar 745
5,621 Total hours, 2,365 Idle hours, 3,256 Total in operation hours. Transmission update with warranty. 4 New rear tires, Tailgate, Full history available. Read the details:
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine:
• 5,621 Documented Total Frame hours
• 2,365 Trans Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
• 3,256 Actual “in operation” working hours on this truck
• A/C / heat
• Tailgate installed
• 3,444 Hours since Transmission Update Rebuild in 2020, replacement warranty
• C18 CAT Engine, 511 HP
• Operating weight 74,000 pounds
• 34 Yard or 45.2 ton capacity
Radial 29.5R25 Tires, Tread Depth measure as follows – New Depth is 60/32nds.
• Front LH tire measures 32/32nds, or 53% Remaining – Michelin XAD
• Front RH tire measures 47/32nds, or 78% Remaining – Titan
• Center LH tire measures NEW, or 100% Remaining – Trelleborg
• Center RH tire measures NEW, or 100% Remaining – Trelleborg
• Rear LH tire measures NEW, or 100% Remaining – Trelleborg
• Rear RH tire measures NEW, or 100% Remaining – Trelleborg
Here is a CAT 745 truck that comes with a lot of documented CAT Facts Service history performed by the CAT Dealer. Including the Transmisison Rebuild and update performed in 2020. We have installed 4 New Rear Tires, and we have also just repainted the box sides and tailgate. We have a matching package of 4 other 745 Trucks as well.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full CAT TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Machine Price: $418,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.