2011 Cat D6T XW, VPAT, 4,580 total hours, 1,930 Neutral hours, 2,650 Actual “working” hours. ARO Accugrade GPS Ready, Good Undercarriage. Machine is good, clean & original with documented service history & oil samples. Rent or Buy.
• 4,580 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 1,930 Neutral Hours, ECM verified
• 2,650 Actual in operation working hours on this machine
• 32% Lifetime average Idle Time
• 1,337 Lifetime average RPM
• 4.84 GPH lifetime average fuel rate, Gallons per Hour
• 41% Lifetime total load factor
• Original Paint, original condition machine
• Factory ARO Cat Accugrade GPS Ready, does not come with hardware
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Rear screen
• Diff Steer
• VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
• Rear Drawbar
• Rear auxiliary hydraulics. w/ ripper joystick control
• Cat C9.3 Accert Engine. 230 HP
• 53,000 Pounds operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat spec 120% being New):
• Cat System 1 Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height measure 84% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails average 95% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 118% Remaining, 28” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers –average 120% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 120% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 92% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – Average 103% remaining
This machine is Original, straight, clean, and as good as you can buy them in this price range. Came from a very good home with good maintenance and was used as a GPS finish machine. Documented history and clean oil samples.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to verify completion, and have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price – $288,000