2005 Cat 637G
Push/pull, Around 10,000 hours on components, Matching Bridgestone tires, Tight hitch. Over 232 pages of service history, Detailed oil samples history, High reputation machine from good company. Read the details:
• A03175 Cat 637G.
• 26,500 Frame hours.
• All component rebuilds performed just before current owner bought machine around 16,000 hours. We have no paperwork on this to show exact hours, however current owner has over 232 pages of service history and detailed oil samples we can send you from their current maintenance program in the last 5 years. This ncludes a lot of line boring on the neck with pins and bushings in the last year and anything else it took to keep machine in good operating condition. They are an excellent high reputation company that has excellent preventative maintenance program. The machine came right off their job site working.
• Factory cab, A/C.
• Cushion hitch.
• Cat 3408E Front Engine, 500 HP.
• Cat C9 Rear Engine, 250 HP.
• Operating Weight 113,000 pounds.
• 31 Yard heaped capacity.
• 11’5” Cut width.
• 12’11” Total shipping width.
Radial 37.25R35 Bridgestone Tires, measure as follows:
• For reference, new tread depth is 75/32nds.
• Front LH tire measures 35/32nds, or 47% remaining.
• Front RH tire measures 30/32nds, or 40% remaining.
• Rear LH tire measures 25/32nds, or 33% remaining.
• Rear RH tire measures 30/32nds, or 40% remaining.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Machine Price: SOLD!
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.