New, Complete 75’ long reach boom package to fit Cat 374D and 374F machines.
J.J. Scheckel has these packages specifically contract manufactured with High Strength, 690 MPA, 100,000 PSI Structural Steel. We call these our “Strong Booms” as we have spec’d these built with as high quality material and construction as available, furthermore, we use Hardox Steel on the bucket wear areas including the cutting edge. We have designed these to be the best value of quality and price that is available anywhere in the market. Read the details!
Each Boom Package includes the following.
• 42’ Boom, with attached Stick cylinder.
• 34’ Stick, with attached bucket linkage and Bucket Cylinder
• 1.7 Yard, 49” wide Rock Bucket.
• 6 Ton Counterweight attachment.
• Extra Hydraulics Piping Plumbed length of boom.
• All OEM Caterpillar/USA Style fittings and Hoses.
• All pins needed for installing Stick, and Bucket.
• This package is designed to re-use the machines original Boom Lift cylinders as these are not • included in package.
• Weight of the Boom sections and bucket is 31,640 pounds, plus additional 12,000 pounds for the Counterweight. Total package weight is 43,640 pounds.
• Please note, when comparing long reach boom packages on the market, don’t make a mistake to compare on pricing alone, remember that most imported long reach boom packages that you see at auctions and wholesalers, are made with cheap, low strength steel, and do not include the extra hydraulic cylinders and heavier counterweight. There is a huge difference in quality and safety.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.