This is a J.J. Scheckel Contract manufactured “Strong” Bucket, to Fit Cat 374FL with VB2 Linkage.
• VB2 Linkage found on Cat 374FL and others.
• 88” Wide.
• 6.5 Yard Capacity Rating.
• K150 Series Bucket Teeth.
• Cast Side Protectors.
• Cast Heel Protectors.
• Bottom Wear Plates, made with Hardox 400 equivalent steel.
• Extra Heavy Duty Linkage support.
• Moisture/suction relief holes in back of bucket.
• Estimated weight 11,904 pounds.
We have these JJS Strong Buckets specifically manufactured to meet our customer’s demands for an above average top end bucket suitable for mining, while still being efficiently and economically priced.
All of our buckets use a wear resistant Hardox400 or equivalent steel on the cutting edge, side leading edges, and the wear strips on the bucket bottom. S690E or 100,000 PSI High strength structural steel is used in all other areas of the bucket. We spec a higher quality steel than normally found in mass produced buckets the industry; we want these buckets holding up for our customers as well or better than anything on the market.
Nationwide Delivery available at very good rates. We accept MasterCard. We invite your call, visit to our facilities, or complete inspection anytime. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email email@example.com.