2015 Screen Machine JXT Mobile Jaw Crusher
1,800 hours, 26” + 45” Jaw size, 376 Horsepower Caterpillar C9.3 Engine, Capable of Crushed Concrete or Rock. As Clean and Nice as they come in Used Crushers. Read the Details:
- Original Paint
- 1,800 Total Hours
- Full Radio Remote controlled.
- Hydraulic adjustment on jaw opening.
- 98,000 pound operating weight
- Transport width 9’10”
- Transport Length – 48’6”
- Transport height – 11’6”
- 26”+45” Jaw Crusher
- Automatic Iron and blockage clearance relief system for uncrushables.
- Manganese Jaw Dies, reversable and interchangeable, 1 Belly Die, and 1 Heavy flat Die.
- Maximum Recommended feed size – 20” Material
- Remote Control Hydraulic Adjustment on Jaw Closed Side Setting.
- 40” + 13’ Vibratory Grizzly feeder
- 7’1” wide + 14’5” Length total feeder hopper. 8 yard capacity
- Feed Height 11’6”
- Bypass lever for fines discharge out the side
- Remote control vibratory feeder speed
- Recommended 2-6 yard loader
- Fully adjustable and reversable cross magnet with discharge chute
- 42” wide main discharge belt
- Precision head and tail pulleys
- 10’9” discharge height on main conveyor.
- Fines side conveyor 24” belt with 7’ discharge height
Engine & Power System
- Caterpillar C9.3, 376 Horsepower
- 175 gallon fuel tank
- 150 gallon hydraulic oil tank
- Full Hydraulic drive Conveyors
Here is an excellent used Screen Machine Jaw Crusher. We love these Screen Machines, made in America, parts on the shelf, very simple and absolute excellent quality. It would be hard to find a cleaner and more original mobile jaw crusher at this price. This unit was well maintained, and everything works as intended. This unit is just as nice as they come for a used crusher. We can email you additional pictures, video, and factory brochures.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.