Brand New, “The ORIGINAL” Extreme High Leverage J.J. Scheckel “Rock Eater” Ripper Boom Attachment, to fit Cat 390FL. Perform production ripping projects in frost and rock, not previously possible. Read the Details:
• Boom Weight – 32,000 pounds
• Stick weight – 34,000 pounds
• Ripper weight – 4,000 pounds
• Total Package weight – 70,000 pounds
• Extreme force, extreme leverage Ripper Attachment. Designed to utilize your CAT 390 machine size and weight to rip Rock and Frost where previously thought unrippable. Exceeds ripping force that was available with Cat D11 tractor.
• These are the original, proven engineered units made with Q690 high strength steel, automatic computer-controlled welding where possible on the boom sections, internal gusseting, and the very best quality product on the market.
• All hydraulic cylinders included with this boom attachment, except the boom lift cylinders, use your machines factory boom lift cylinders.
These ORIGINAL “Rock Eater” Booms are engineered, and contract manufactured exclusively for J.J. Scheckel Corporation, with all updates and improvements manufactured back into the product. We invite your own inspection of this attachment anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Attachment Price – $158,000