Tatu EHD, Extreme Heavy Duty, 12’6” Cutting Width, with 40” Diameter, Notched Disk Blades. Extra Heavy Duty, Hydraulic adjustable hinge style disk, no transport wheels. These are the heaviest, most extreme duty, construction disks on the market. Take a very close look.
This Disk has a total of 16 Disk Blades, the weight per disk blade, is listed as 831 pounds, the total weight of the Disk is 14,000 pounds. The Disk spacing is 20”.
This Disk has hydraulic adjustable hinge, to open or close the disk as needed. To cut aggressively or non-aggressively.
Read the Details Below –
- Built from the same family that operated Rome Disk Company, for many years in the past. Over 70 years in the manufacturing business, with over 2000 employees.
- They took the best design, and improved upon it, with Tatu Disks.
- The very best, stoutest, Double Wall frame Construction, on the market. Not a tube frame, this is actual double wall
construction. As the benefits are in the details.
- Heat Treated, 2-1/2 inch, Hardened Axles on the Disk Gangs, with Casted Spacers.
- The longest lasting, Heaviest Duty, Oil bath bearing in the market, on the Disk Gangs, Patented Duro Mark Bearings, With Replaceable Guards.
- Each Disk, comes with the tooling attached, for all major nuts and bolts on the Unit.
- High Quality Hydraulic Cylinders, w/ Seal kits available.
- The Disk Blades are heat treated, hardened Boron Steel, Manufactured by Tatu, they are 1/2″ thick. And are the same disk blades supplied to most all other major manufactures in the USA.
- Adjustable Disk Blade Scrapers / Cleaners.
- 100% Parts availability, same day shipping on all common parts, in stock at our location, in Bellevue, Iowa.
Take a close look at these Tatu Brand, Extreme Duty Disks, they really our superior in most every way. We are a North American Dealer for Tatu, and will provide all parts and support. We Ship Nationwide. Please call or visit us anytime or email Josh@jjscheckel.com. This disk is priced to sell.