2019 CAT RM500B Road Reclaimer
2019 Cat RM500B, 1,180 Total hours, Universal Rotor for Asphalt Reclamation, Soil Mixing or Mining. 540 HP. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. CAT Dealer maintained since new, Full documentation available. Read the Details:
• 1,180 Total Frame Hours
• 250 idle hours, or 20.78% idle time, ECM verified
• 930 Actual “In Operation” working hours
• 8.71 Gallons per hour lifetime fuel rate
• 1,109 lifetime average RPM
• 45% lifetime Load factor
• Enclosed Cab Option, A/C, Heat
• All Wheel Drive
• Cat Part # 287-1724 Universal Rotor Installed
• Universal Rotor 16”, for both Asphalt Reclamation, Soil Mixing and stabilization, and mining
• Torque limiting coupling – Cat part # 151-7256 installed
• Qty 200, quick change Rotor Teeth, Cat Part # 415-3935
• 3 Rotor Speeds
• 4 steering modes, Front, rear, crab, or coordinated
• 96” Cutting / Mixing Width
• Rotor Drum Diameter over bits – 54”
• 16” Max Cut depth.
• Bolt on counterweight group option installed
• Rotor camera Option
• This machine has spray and emulsion group installed, Cat part # 433-5808. No external water or emulsion pumps or lines installed.
• Cat C15 Accert Engine, 540 HP
• 63,000 Pounds, machine operating weight
• Overall width – 9.58’
This machine came directly in from an Earthmoving Contractor Company dispersion. It would be hard to find a nicer one for the price, it has had excellent preventative care, and is nice as they come.
The Universal Rotor option this machine is equipped with, is recommended for thin, medium, and thick Asphalt Reclamation, 1” to 10” plus. Also recommended for Soil mixing and stabilization on granular, granular with rocks, and light clay applications. It is also a recommended Rotor for Surface mining, on Coal, Shale and limestone.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
Machine Price: SOLD!
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.