2019 Cat D9T
13,062 Total frame hours, 3,237 Neutral hours, Prior woodchip machine, Immaculate super clean condition w/ original paint, U blade, Rear counterweight. Take a close look, there is none nicer. Read the details:
• 13,062 Total frame hours, ECM Verified.
• 3,237 Neutral hours recorded, ECM Verified.
• 9,825 Total actual “in-operation” hours.
• 53% Lifetime load factor.
• Grade Control Ready.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat.
• Diff steer.
• U Blade, with tilt. Just installed this blade, it had a prior woodchip blade.
• Rear counterweight.
• Fire suppression, not sure on operating condition of the fire suppression system.
• Cat C18 Engine, 460 HP, Tier 4 Final.
• 106,000 lbs Operating weight.
Cat UC, measures as follows (based on Cat Book spec 120% being new):
• Rail/Chain Height measure 63% remaining.
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 76% remaining.
• Pads/Grousers – 78% remaining, 27” wide.
• Sprockets – 84% remaining.
• Front Idlers average 80% remaining.
• Rear Idlers average 86% remaining.
• Bottom Rollers average 84% remaining.
Wow, they don’t come any cleaner. Prior woodchip machine. Original paint, take a close look at the track frames and machine, this has been a true easy duty 1 owner machine since new. Take a machine like this and perform a CAT Powertrain Rebuild, and it would be like new. The machine came right off of chip pile running daily with no known problems. We installed the U Blade, and we can give credit to buyer if you don’t want the blade.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.