2019 Cat D6T LGP, VPAT, 3,775 Hours, Rear ripper, ARO Accugrade GPS Ready, Good UC. Machine is clean, original and as nice as they come. Rent or Buy.
• 3,775 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 1,002 Hours where non moving in Neutral, ECM verified
• 2,773 Actual in operation working hours on this machine.
• 53% Average lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM.
• Original paint (except for blade front and track frames touched up post rental)
• Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready (does not come with GPS Masts in picture)
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
• Rear ripper w/ 3 shanks
• Factory Fuel Tank Guarding
• Cat C9.3 Accert Engine, Tier 4 final, 230 HP
• 53,000 Pounds operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat spec 120% being new):
• Cat System 1 Undercarriage
• Links/Bushings on rails average 96% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 83% Remaining, 31” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Measure – 61% Remaining
• Front Idlers –average 68% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 69% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 46% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 89% remaining
This machine is as straight and clean as they come. Machine has performed excellent in the field to a high reputation customer of ours.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this unit anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price – SOLD!