2019 Cat D6 XE, LGP, Next Gen Electric Drive, 1,145 hours, Warranty remaining until July 2025 or 6,000 hours, 3D Grade with assist, GPS Ready, Rear Winch, Machine is good as they come, 1 Owner operator. Straight, clean & original with documented history and factory warranty.
• 1,145 Total Frame Hours
• 313 Idle Hours “ ECM Verified”
• 832 Actual “In Operation” hours on this machine
• 1,325 Average lifetime RPM, as recorded by the ECM
• 4.27 Gallons per hour, average lifetime fuel Rate, as recorded by the ECM
• 37% Average lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
• Original Paint, Original condition machine
• CAT factory total machine warranty remaining until July 27, 2025, or 6,000 machine hours
• Additional Electric Drive Warranty until July 27, 2027, or 20,000 machine hours
• Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready
• Integrated CAT Slope Grade Assist
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade, 13’1” wide, 5.8 yard capacity
• Rear Winch
• Hood Sweeps
• Lights option
• Cat C9.3B Engine, Tier 4 final, 220 HP
• 51,000 lbs Operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows:
• Cat System 1 Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height measure 84% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 94% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 96% Remaining, 31” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Measure – 94% Remaining
• Front Idlers – average 96% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 96% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 85% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 94% remaining
Be Hard to find a nicer Next Generation D6 XE, this machine is original, straight and clean with a factory warranty remaining until October 2025 or 6,000 machine hours. 1 owner operator since new.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, or if preferred, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
J.J. Scheckel is a first generation company that still operates from the same exact location in Iowa that the Scheckel family originally immigrated to over 170 years ago. We operate a well-maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-built equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: SOLD!