2019 Cat D6 LGP, VPAT, Next Gen, 2,510 hours, 2 year, 2,000 hour Powertrain Warranty remaining, ARO Accugrade GPS Ready, Integrated Slope Grade Assist, Multi Shank Ripper, Machine is good as they come, straight, clean & original with documented history. Rent or Buy.
• 2,510 Total Frame Hours.
• 618 Idle Hours “ ECM Verified”.
• 1,892 Actual “In Operation” hours on this machine.
• 1,450 average lifetime RPM, as recorded by the ECM
• 5.56 gallons per Hour, average lifetime fuel Rate, as recorded by the ECM
• 49% average lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM.
• Original Paint, Original condition machine.
• 2 Year, 2,000 hour Cat factory extended powertrain + Hydraulic warranty remaining.
• Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready.
• Integrated Cat Slope Grade Assist.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat.
• Diff Steer.
• VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade, 13’1” wide, 5.8 yard capacity.
• Rear Multi Shank Ripper, with 2 shanks included.
• Lights option.
• High speed oil change.
• Cat C9.3B Engine, Tier 4 final. 220 HP.
• 51,000 Pounds operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows
• Cat Heavy Duty Standard Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height measure 67% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 45% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 61% Remaining, 31” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Measure – 51% Remaining
• Front Idlers –average 72% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 72% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 74% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 77% remaining
Be Hard to find a nicer Next Generation D6 at this price, this machine is straight and clean with a 2 year, 2,000 hour Cat factory backed powertrain + Hydraulic warranty remaining.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance mechanical inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information, testing reports, and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $348,000