2019 Cat 374FL, 2,200 total hours, Machine has 2 year remaining Factory Warranty. Reputation 1 owner machine, Super straight, Clean & Original. 13’7” Stick, 4.3 yard 67” Bucket, Auxiliary Hydraulics tool control equipped. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. Read the Details:
• Original paint (besides cwt scratches touched up)
• 1 Owner machine
• CAT Dealer serviced all preventative maintenance since new
• 2 Year remaining Factory CAT parts and Labor, Powertrain + Hydraulic Warranty
• 2,211 Total Hours
• A/C, Heat
• 13’7” Stick length, CAT part # 357-4759
• 25’7” Reach Boom, CAT part # 381-7557
• 67” Heavy Duty Bucket. 4.3 yard capacity
• VB2 Bucket Linkage Family
• Variable Gauge Track frames
• Rear view camera
• Hydraulic Counterweight Removal device
• Flood lights
• Auxiliary hydraulics, tool control joysticks and valving equipped (no external lines on boom)
• Heated seat
• CAT C15 Accert Engine, 485 HP, Final Tier 4
• Machine operating weight: 174,000 lbs
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat book spec 120% being new):
• Rail/Chain height measure 114% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 64% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 108% Remaining, 36” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers – 106% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 105% remaining
• Bottom Rollers –average 90% remaining
- We would consider rent possibilities for this machine.
- We can provide Buyer with custom Stick and Boom Shortening or Lengthening options if required and at additional cost. We can also install Auxiliary hydraulic kits as needed.
- We can provide Buyer with additional Bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
- Machine breakdown and load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, Shims, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine has had excellent care, the prior preventative maintenance program was provided by the CAT Dealer. This machine has remaining 2 year parts and labor factory CAT warranty that will transfer to the new buyer.
This machine is sound both mechanically and cosmetically. The cylinders are dry, and all the linkages are tight.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full CAT TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.