2019 Cat 349FL Excavator
5,170 total hours, Quick Coupler, Aux Hydraulics, 12’8” Stick, 50” Bucket, Like New UC, Very Clean machine. Read the Details.
• Original Paint
• 5,170 Total Hours
• 301 hours were at idle, ECM verified
• 4,869 actual “in operation” hours on this machine
• 29% lifetime load factor
• Cat Hydraulic Quick coupler, Part # 498-8961
• Auxiliary Hydraulics, with Joystick Modulation switch controls
• 12’8” Stick length
• 22’6” Reach Boom
• 50” Cat Bucket, New teeth being installed
• Rear view camera
• Cold Weather package
• Cat C13 Engine, 425 HP
• 110,000 Pounds, machine operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat book spec 120% being New)
• Rail/Chain height average 110% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails average 110% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 114% Remaining, 35.5” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers –average 120% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 110% Remaining
• Top Rollers – average 100% Remaining
• 35.5” wide track pads
Very Clean & original condition machine here loaded with hard to find factory installed options like the coupler and auxiliary hydraulics. Search the market for equal machine quality, specs, and hours, and this machine will present itself as one of the very best priced value on the market.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to verify completion, and have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Machine Price: $338,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.