2018 Sandvik QA451 Screen Plant
553 hours, Mobile 3 Deck Double Screen Plant, Qty 2 independent 10’ + 5’ vibratory 3 deck screen boxes. This unit can produce 4 product sizes, with a 5th scalped oversize product on the loading grizzly. Added magnet conveyor option, 1 Owner machine, Clean & Original. Read the Details:
- Original paint
- 553 Total hours
- Radio controlled option- you can run machine with the included wireless radio controller, or tethered controller option, we have both.
- 9.8 Yard hopper with hydraulic grizzly overtop, 14’ wide.
- Qty 2, Triple deck, 10’+5’ screen boxes. This double screen box technology is made for high accuracy clean screenings, at a high production.
- This unit can produce 4 product sizes, with a 5th scalped oversize product on the loading grizzly. Previous owner used only 1” screens in the first 10’ box. Buyer will have to outfit the screen boxes to their own unique needs.
- Max recommended product feed size going through machine – 8”.
- Max capacity rating – 661 tons per hour.
- Full hydraulic drive conveyors.
- Full hydraulic folding and adjusting on all conveyors, walkways, and all jack stands.
- All belts are average condition with exception of the oversize conveyor belt, is showing some wear with some rips in it. In working condition, just noted to buyer.
- Added side Magnet Conveyor for running crushed concrete.
- All push button controls, very easy to operate.
- Cat C4.4 Engine, 100 HP
- 75,000 Pounds operating weight
- 75 gallon fuel tank
- 100 gallon hyd oil tank
- 60’3” long
- 10’6” wide transport mode
- 11’8” height transport mode
We would consider rent possibilities for this machine.
A premium piece here, please call or email us, to request additional information, and full pictures. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.