2018 Mack GU713. 17,200 Original Miles, Matching Pair Available, Factory Warranty, 455 HP Mack Engine, Allison Automatic Transmission, Tri Axle, 226” Wheel Base, 16’ Hardox Box. 1 Owner previous County Owned Truck, as nice and clean as anything on the market. Save Big from New. Read the details:
· 17,200 Miles
· Factory Warranty, 24 Month / 250,000 mile Engine Warranty, from in service date of 2/6/2018.
· 36 Month / 300,000 Mile Carrier and axle Warranty, from in service date of 2/6/2018.
Engine and Transmission
· Mack MP8 Engine, 455 Horsepower
· Allison 4500RDS, Rugged Duty Series, 6 Speed, Automatic Transmission
· 226” Wheel Base
· Single Frame
· Mack, 18,000 front Axle
· Aluminum Wheels
· Mack 44,000 rear axles, 4.19 ratio
· Full Diff locking rears
· Mack Multileaf, Suspension
· Aluminum Rear Wheels
Tag / Pusher Axle
· 10 Ton Pusher Axle, non steerable
Options and Equipment
· 90,000 gross carrier weight rating on this Truck.
· Mack White Clear Coat Color Cab and Hood
· Black Frame Color
· Red Body Color
· Aluminum Tanks
· Aluminum Front Bumper
· Air Ride Cab
· Bostrom Air, High Back Drivers Seat
· A/C Climate Control
· Heated Mirrors
· Adjustable steering column
· Premium Stereo, Am/FM, CD Player, MP3, Weather Band, Bluetooth
· Hard OX Steel Dump Body, 16’ Box
· Tarp system
· 28,900 lb empty operating weight
· Front Axle Tire Size – 385 / 65R 22.5, both front tires measure 17/32 or 74% remaining
· Tag Axle Tire Size – 11R 22.5, both side tires measure 19/32 or 68% remaining
· Rear Drive Tires, Middle Axle – 11R 24.5, both sides average 18/32 or 69% remaining
· Rear Drive Tires, Back Axle – 11R 24.5, both sides average 15/32 or 57% remaining
Finance programs available for this truck.
These Trucks are one of the cleanest pairs to be found on the market. They were bought new by County Department, 1 Owner, well maintained, and as honest of a trucks to be found. This Truck was north of $200,000 New Cost.
This unit will be ready to go. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, including the Factory Build Sheet.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this Truck anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.