2018 Caterpillar 745 Haul Truck
7,632 Total frame hours, 3,089 Idle hours, 4,543 Actual working hours on this truck. Matching set of 3 available, together since new. Tailgate, Transmission warranty, Excellent rubber, Full history available. Read the details:
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the truck:
- 7,632 Documented Total Frame hours
- 3,089 Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
- 4,543 Actual “in operation” working hours on this truck
- A/C / heat
- All factory updates installed
- Transmission replaced at 6,131 hours
- Transmission replacement warranty
- C18 Cat Engine, 511 HP
- Operating weight 74,000 pounds
- 34 Yard or 45.2 ton capacity
Bridgestone Radial 29.5R25 Tires, Tread depth measure as follows (New Depth is 60/32nds):
- Front LH tire measures 55/32nds, or 91% Remaining
- Front RH tire measures 57/32nds, or 94% Remaining
- Center LH tire measures 54/32nds, or 90% Remaining
- Center RH tire measures 56/32nds, or 93% Remaining
- Rear LH tire measures 55/32nds, or 91% Remaining
- Rear RH tire measures 55/32nds, or 91% Remaining
A matching set of good condition, late model 745 trucks here with tailgates. Dealer performed most prior service work and fully documented.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to verify completion, and have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
Machine Price: $388,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.