2018 Cat 390FL, 5,780 total hours, 1,550 hours were at idle. 2 Year Parts and Labor OEM Cat Warranty Remaining. Reputation 1 Owner Machine, Super Straight, Clean & Original. 27’ Boom, 14’ Stick, 77” Bucket, Auxiliary Hydraulics, Excellent Undercarriage. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. Cat Dealer Maintained since New, Full Documentation available. Read the Details:
• FEH Serial Number Prefix
• Original Paint
• 1 owner machine, Full documentation available
• Cat Dealer Serviced all preventative maintenance since new
• 2 Year Parts and Labor, OEM Cat Warranty remaining on machine.
ECM Machine Operating Stats
• 5,780 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 1,550 Total Idle Hours, ECM verified
• 4,230 actual “In Operation” hours on this machine
• 50% lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
• 14.37 lifetime average fuel rate gallons per hour
• 1,588 lifetime average RPM
• 14’5” Stick length, Cat part# 357-4767
• 27’7” Length General Purpose Boom, Cat part# 357-4743
• Empire Bucket, 77” Inside measurement, 82” outside, 7 yard capacity
• New Teeth installed on Bucket
• HB2 Bucket Linkage
• Variable Gauge UC Track frames
• Auxiliary Hyd / Tool Control Joysticks installed
• Auxiliary Hyd / Tool Control Pedal installed
• Auxiliary Hydraulics Factory installed, less boom plumbing
• Hydraulic counterweight removal device
• Rear view camera
• HID Lights
• Auto Grease system
• High Speed Oil Change
• Cold Weather Package (Jump Start Receptacles, Heavy Duty Cables)
• Cat C18 Accert Engine, 553 HP
• 199,000 Pounds, machine operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat book spec 120% being New):
• Link Height on Chains/Rails measure – 102% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 64% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 104% Remaining, 35” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers – 92% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 85% remaining
• Bottom Rollers –average 100% remaining
- We would consider Rent possibilities for this machine, if you are interested.
- We can provide Buyer with custom Stick and Boom Shortening or Lengthening options if required and at additional cost.
- We can provide Buyer with additional Bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
- Machine Breakdown, and load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine has just been listed, it would be hard to find a nicer one, it has had excellent care, the prior preventative maintenance program was provided by the Cat Dealer. This machine has a remaining 2 year parts and labor factory Cat warranty that will transfer to the new buyer.
This machine has original paint, very sound and reputable both mechanically and cosmetically. The Cylinders are dry, and all the Linkages are tight.
This machine is going through our shop for an extensive, Pre-Sale, Pre-Rent work order. Please call for complete work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, Service History, and Full Pictures. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.