2018 Cat 390FL, 3,276 total hours, 1,353 hours were at idle. 2 Year Parts and Labor OEM Cat Warranty Remaining. Reputation 1 Owner Machine, Super Straight, Clean & Original. 27’ Boom, 14’ Stick, 80” Bucket, Excellent Undercarriage. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. CAT Dealer Maintained since New, Full Documentation available. Read the Details:
• FEH Serial Number Prefix
• Original Paint
• 1 owner machine, Full documentation available.
• Cat Dealer Serviced all preventative maintenance since new.
• 2 Year Parts and Labor, OEM Cat Warranty remaining on machine.
ECM Machine Operating Stats
• 3,276 Total Hours, ECM verified.
• 1,353 Total Idle Hours, ECM verified.
• 1,923 actual “In Operation” hours on this machine.
• 39% lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM.
• 11.68 lifetime average fuel rate gallons per hour.
• 1,447 lifetime average RPM.
• 14’5” Stick length, CAT part # 357-4767
• 27’7” Length General Purpose Boom, CAT part # 357-4743
• 79” Cat Heavy Duty Bucket. 6 yard capacity. Part # 519-5298
• CAT Advansys 150 Tooth system.
• HB2 Bucket Linkage
• Variable Gauge UC Track frames.
• Hydraulic counterweight removal device
• Heated and cooled seat
• Rear view camera
• HID Lights
• Auto Grease system
• Cold Weather Package (Jump Start Receptacles, Heavy Duty Cables)
• Auxiliary Hydraulic Controls
• CAT C18 Accert Engine, 553 HP
• 199,000 lbs machine operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on CAT book spec 120% being New)
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 64% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 115% Remaining, 35” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers – 120% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 110% remaining
• Bottom Rollers –average 115% remaining
View undercarriage report here
• We would consider Rent possibilities for this machine, if you are interested.
• We can provide buyer with custom Stick and Boom Shortening or Lengthening options if required and at additional cost.
• We can provide Buyer with additional Bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
• Machine breakdown and load-out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine has just been listed, it would be hard to find a nicer one, it has had excellent care, the prior Preventative maintenance program was provided by the CAT Dealer. This machine has a full 2 year parts and labor factory CAT warranty that will transfer to the new buyer.
This machine has original paint, very sound and reputable both mechanically and cosmetically. The cylinders are dry, and all the linkages are right.
This machine is going through our shop for an extensive, pre-sale, pre-rent work order. Please call for complete work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full CAT TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go.
Please call or email to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, Service History, and Full Pictures. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.