2018 Cat 374FL, 1,858 total hours. Machine has remaining 3 year, parts and service factory Cat warranty. Reputation 1 owner machine, Super straight, clean & original. 13’7” Stick, 66” Bucket, This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. Cat dealer maintained since new. Full documentation available. Read the Details:
• Original Paint
• 1 owner machine, Full documentation available
• Cat Dealer Serviced all preventative maintenance since new
• 3 year remaining Factory Cat parts and Labor, powertrain + Hydraulic Warranty
ECM Machine Operating Stats:
• 1,858 Total Hours
• 37% lifetime load f actor, as recorded by the ECM
• A/C, Heat
• 13’7” Stick length, Cat part # 357-4759
• 25’7” Reach Boom, Cat part # 381-7557
• 66” Heavy Duty Bucket, 4.5 yard capacity, New teeth installed
• VB2 Bucket Linkage Family
• Variable Gauge Track frames
• Rear view camera
• Hydraulic Counterweight Removal device
• Cat C15 Accert Engine, 485 HP
• 174,000 Pounds, machine operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat book spec 120% being New):
• Rail/Chain height measure 114% remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 102% remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 115% remaining, 36” wide track pads
• Front Idlers – 120% remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 115% remaining
• Bottom Rollers –average 102% remaining
• We would consider rent possibilities for this machine.
• We can provide buyer with custom stick and boom shortening or lengthening options if required and at additional cost. We can also install Auxiliary hydraulic kits as needed.
• We can provide buyer with additional bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
• Machine breakdown and load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. We take great pride in the detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, shims, and accessories.
This machine has just been listed, it would be hard to find a nicer one for the price, it has had excellent care, the prior preventative maintenance program was provided by the Cat dealer. This machine has a full 3 year parts and labor factory Cat warranty that will transfer to the new buyer.
This machine has original paint, very sound and reputable both mechanically and cosmetically. The cylinders are dry, and all the linkages are tight.
This machine is going through our shop for an extensive, Pre-Sale, Pre-Rent work order. Please call for complete work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get: Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, service all oils and filters, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go directly to the field and work.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.