2017 Cat D10T2, 1,880 Total hours, 525 Hours at idle, 4 Year remaining factory warranty until October 2025, U Blade, Multi shank ripper, CAT Minestar GPS, Documented history, Reputation machine, Straight, Original, and as clean as they come. Read the Details:
• 4 Year, 4,000 hour factory extended Powertrain + Hydraulics warranty still remaining. Warranty Until October 2025, or 5,800 hours on hour meter.
• 1,880 Total Hours
• 525 Hours at Idle
• 1,355 Actual in operation working hours on this machine
• 15.87 Lifetime fuel rate, gallons per hour
• 1,436 Lifetime average RPM
• 48% Lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
• Multi Shank ripper, c/w 3 ripper shanks
• U blade, abrasion resistant w/ twin tilts
• Minestar satellite system
• Vims 3G Satellite Pro, product link
• Terrain GPS
• LED Light kit
• Dual visibility cameras
• Engine prelube
• Cold weather starting arrangement
• Fuel Lines Heater
• Impact resistant glass
• Powered precleaner
• High speed oil change
• Fire suppression ready
• Heated seat
• Exterior walkway platform
• Auto Grease
• Cat C27, 722 HP Engine, Tier 4 final
• 155,000 operating weight
• Undercarriage measures 80% plus remaining
• 28” wide track pads
• Machine load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. We take great pride in the detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, and detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories. We will arrange freight to any USA end point, or help with overseas export as needed.
Here is an original, super low hour Cat D10T2, loaded with all the available options, priced $500,000 less than new, with full 4 year, 4,000 hour warranty still remaining, hard to go wrong here. Machine is located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa and ready to go for immediate delivery. Please call or email us to request full documentation. Machine is as clean as they come.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $1,460,000