2017 Cat 972M, Aggregate Handler package, 8,714 total frame hours, 4,631 hours at idle. 4,083 actual working hours on this machine, 6.25 yard GP bucket, documented history, low utilization machine. Read the details!
Operating stats, ECM Download:
• 8,714 Total recorded hours
• 4,631 Hours at idle, ECM verified
• 4,083 Actual “working hours” on this machine
• 1,039 Lifetime average RPM
• 3.18 Lifetime gallons per hour fuel rate
• 53.14% Lifetime idle time
• 19% Lifetime overall load factor
• Ride control
• Rear view camera
• Joystick, CAT command steering
• Command joystick steering
• Auto Lube
• General purpose bucket w/ straight edge, 6.25 yard capacity
• 337 HP, Cat C9.3 engine, Tier 4 final
• 55,500 Pound operating weight
Matching BKT Radial Tires, 26.5 R25, new tread depth 48/32
• Front LH tire tread measures 24/32nds, or 50% Remaining
• Front RH tire tread measures 22/32nds, or 46% Remaining
• Rear LH tire tread measures 23/32nds, or 48% Remaining
• Rear RH tire tread measures 27/32nds, or 56% Remaining
Here is 1 of 3 Cat 972M’s that came from same previous owner, This machine came right off site working, original paint, well maintained, a lot of previous dealer service recorded and documented. Should make an excellent loader with a lot of life left in it.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text only line to Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 170 years. J.J. Scheckel Corporation is first generation company founded by Josh Scheckel. We operate a large heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $248,000