2017 Cat 390FL, 6,288 total hours, 2 Year Parts and Labor OEM Cat Warranty Remaining. Reputation Machine, Super Straight, Clean & Original. 32’ Boom, 14’5” Stick, 66” 5 yard Bucket, Like New Undercarriage. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. Cat Dealer Maintained since New, Full Documentation available. Read the Details:
• Original Paint
• Full documented history available
• 2 Year Parts and Labor, OEM Cat Powertrain + Hydraulic Warranty remaining on machine
• 6,288 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 14’5” Stick length
• 32’10” Reach Boom
• 66” Bucket, 5 yard capacity. New teeth
• HB2 Bucket Linkage
• Variable Gauge UC Track frames
• Hydraulic counterweight removal device
• Rear view camera
• Cat C18 Accert Engine, 553 HP
• 199,000 Pounds, machine operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat book spec 120% being New):
• Link Height on Chains/Rails measure – 108% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 90% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 118% Remaining, 41” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers – 113% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 110% remaining
• Bottom Rollers –average 110% remaining
We would consider Rent possibilities for this machine for the right job.
We Can Provide Buyer with custom Stick and Boom Shortening or Lengthening options if required and at additional cost.
We can provide Buyer with additional Bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
Machine Breakdown, and load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine has just been listed, it would be hard to find a nicer one, it has had excellent care, the prior Preventative maintenance program was provided by the Cat Dealer. This machine has a remaining 2 year parts and labor factory Cat warranty that will transfer and stay with machine.
This machine has original paint, very sound and reputable both mechanically and cosmetically. The Cylinders are Dry, and all the Linkages are Tight.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.